Cart 0


Before returning items to us, please read and follow the instructions below. You can also send us an enquiry, where one of our customer sales representatives will be glad to help you.

Please note that all the dresses on our website are not the original designed dresses but inspired by them.

Please make sure that you understand our return policy and ensure that all criteria are met before physically sending any items back to us.


All returns must let our customer support known within 24 hours from the time you receive the dress. We only accept products in their original condition.

We have high quality control standard to make sure all the products will ship in perfect conditions. We offer a full refund or exchange if the item sold has any major quality problems (If we can still meet your latest arrival date it will always be an exchange).

Attention: 1. If the colour is different,  it may be due to the difference of display monitor. 2. Please be aware that due to the nature of the handwork required, the finished gown may vary approximately 1" in either direction of specified measurements. 3. Buyers bears the return shipping charge. Please send back the item within 7 days after you received it.

If the item sold has minor quality problems that can easily get fixed you can either send it back to us to get it fixed or go to an alteration near you and we will refund the costs.

Please note that we cannot process any products that are returned without our prior knowledge. If you wish to return any or all parts of your order, you will need to contact customer service.

Canceled Orders

After placing the order we start working on the dress straight away so you won’t be able to make any changes or cancel the order.


Refunds are issued in AU Dollars. We are not responsible for the current currency exchange rate.

Taxes, Duties, Tariffs and/or Brokerage Fees

MLABEL can not be held responsible for any additional charges such as taxes, duties, tariffs, or brokerage fees that may apply to international orders.

To find out which if any of these may apply, please contact your local government.